Jan 2, 2009

Peacefulness

I woke up this morning with a complete sense of peace. As I spent some quiet time pondering what it was I was so peaceful about I realized that I was at peace in knowing I will actually graduate with my masters in nursing next year ~ it feels like it's been forever, however little by little I'm getting there. I was also at total peace knowing that God's hand is in complete control of our adoption of bringing Gabriella home from China. He called us to do this earlier than we had planned however, it is a lesson in God's timing verses our timing ~ we are truly learning to "let go and let God" and it's amazing how everything is falling into place. Yesterday evening I had learned about how God would use doves to bring messages to people in the old testament of the Bible. Imagine my surprise when after I awoke, with a complete sense of peace, I went downstairs and opened the blinds to find a dove nestled in our hammock on the deck looking directly in the window at me. Yes, I believe that God has everything under control and that's a great feeling:)

0 comments:

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs