Mar 16, 2009

Chocolate Covered Strawberries...

So, what is one to do when she is quietly sitting at her desk reviewing the lesson she is going to teach tomorrow, making a healthy choice and eating some grapes. About that time a male colleague walks by and says "that's not chocolate, doesn't chocolate sound good". I nicely explain I'm trying to be a good girl and eat healthy. Now, what he does not know is that I'm am totally hormonal and would LOVE to be eating chocolate right now ~ however I was trying to restrain from doing so. Add to that I'm taking not one but two masters classes at the moment, acclimating to a new job, getting closer on the list in regard to adopting our daughter from China and could possibly find out more info in the relatively near future...and he has the audacity to mention the word CHOCOLATE. I then proceed to come home and Curtis is going to take the boys for haircuts...yes, I'm home alone!! As I open the refrigerator I see the big, juicy red strawberries we purchased yesterday. I know in the freezer there are two big bags of chocolate chips...the rest, well it is history and oh so very, very yummy!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

You GO GIRL! Totally deserved. Looks really good too. That man is evil - totally his fault.

Tami said...

OH, You're a girl after my own heart!!!! Yuummmmmm;-).

Love your blog design!!!!

Your guys are so handsome! You definitely need a little girl (like us) to add a bit more estrogen to the mix, huh;-).

Hugs, Tam

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs