Dec 8, 2009

The most beautiful little girl in the world!!

As you can tell we are beyond excited as we just received updated pictures of the most beautiful little girl in the world!! Did you notice she is even holding a picture of herself ~ my little girl who loves to play with balls looks like she may even like to wear dresses ~ something is telling me I may just have a little shopping buddy:) Our agency commented that Gabriella now even has hair ~ here comes the ribbon and bows!! I already have a box, similar to one people use for dividing beads and all of her hair bows are divided by colors and are just waiting to be matched with the outfits hanging in her closet. Papa saw her closest last week and mentioned that she already has a good start on her wardrobe ...I believe there is a song that says "we've only just begun" and that's how I feel about her wardrobe:) Gabriella has gained 6 pounds since her last update ~ she is now at 28 pounds and is 34 inches tall ~ she hasn't gained much in the way of height but she has in weight and we are very thankful for that:)
All of our paper work is now completed and we are hoping to have travel approval very soon so we can bring Gabriella HOME to her forever family:)

8 comments:

Denise said...

How wonderful to get this update! Come on TA!!!!!

The Wright Trips said...

Wow! She truly is a beautiful little girl. I love that she is holding her picture! And her little pink cheeks just make her even more adorable. You'll love the clothes, bows, shoes & everything else.

Steve n Coco said...

Oh! This is so exciting! Here's hoping you're in the next "wave!"
Be blessed,
Courtney

Tami said...

She is so beautiful! Your heart must ache to bring her home already. Praying you get to travel soon!!

I loved shopping for hairbows and girls outfits for Sophie as I waited. It actually took me a few times being in the girls department before I didn't feel totally out of place! One thing I love doing is Sophie's hair every morning....though I have to say, I let her pick out the hair accessories most days and they don't always match her outfit...lol!!

Hugs,
Tami

sweet momma luv u said...

She is absolutely gorgeous and so precious! We have one DA daughter that is named Gabrianna it is Gabriella and Brianna combined. We liked them both but, the BM named her Rosalinda and we knew we needed to keep her name shorter. So that is how we came up with her first name. We kept part of her BN for the middle name which is Roselle.

So very happy for you!! We are waiting to geet our TA too! Hope to travel Feb. for our precious son Jon-Jon!

Jody

Jesse, James and Lindsey's mom said...

Congrats to you!!! We are STILL waiting on TA..soon...we hope

The Whitledge Family said...

Wow....she is precious. I cried when I read your story. You see I am a mother of two very young boys and love them dearly however my family is not complete and we too are searching for our daughter in China. My homestudy should be complete by Christmas. I am praying for you and look forward to reading the rest of this story. Good luck. Come check us out because lord knows I need all the help and support I can get. www.whitledge.blogspot.com

Amy said...

She is bee-yoo-tee-full! Can't wait to meet her.

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs