Feb 8, 2010

Travel Approval!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today it happened at 4:15 this afternoon an email came up on my blackberry from our agency that said "You're TA is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I opened the email and saw that Fei was immediately scheduling our consultant appointments and I was beyond thrilled!!! Two of my fellow instructors shared in my joy with me and knew we were going to China due my screams of excitement before my hubby did ~ he was the first person I called though and I have to say I think he was in shock. We knew our TA would be arriving but our agency didn't feel it would be for another week to ten days. Many important dates for Gabriella's adoption have fallen on or close to family members birthdays. When I looked at the calender and saw my brothers birthday was Feb 7 I hoped we would get our TA this week...and we did!!! We have a zillion things to do to prepare to leave for China....in a little over two weeks!!!!!

3 comments:

Vivian said...

Teresa,

OH!!!! Am thrilled for you! We are rejoicing with you and looking forward to your posts from China!
Congratulations my friend!
Praising His name!
Alycia

Joanne said...

Congratulations, Theresa!!! I'll be following closely.
We got Article 5 this week. Not too far behind you!!

Joanne

Rebekah said...

I'm so excited for you!!!
Can't wait to see your precious little girl finally in your arms!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs