Mar 21, 2010

Our first three days home with Gabriella

A very over-whelmed little girl who just met a lot of her family at the airport.

Making friends with Bailey at 3:30 a.m. her first night home.


Making friends with Nemo too...she calls him "Moe" and we love it:)



My first day home and I'm lovin Jordan!!



Nicholas was my first big brother who I asked to hold me!! He felt very special:)



Playing hide and seek with my brothers:)



I even look cute with chocolate syrup from my sundae on my P.J.s


Daniel and I are doing great too:)


Day two ~ Addie Mei, also adopted from China, and her mom came over to visit and play. We're lovin the smiles!!



Day three ~ we were feelin' the jet lag today so we decided it was stay in your PJ's day:)
Curtis described it best when he said that Gabriella is like a flower opening up a little more each and every day:) She is absolutely incredible and we are totally in love with our baby girl and little sister!! We'll post pictures for the remainder of the week later today...I can promise you they are wonderful!!!!









5 comments:

Joanne said...

She is gorgeous!!! I LOVE the one of her in the sunglasses and pajama's.

The Wright Trips said...

BEAUTIFUL! She's a doll. I loved following you guys on the other website. What a journey! But so worth it. Thanks for sharing these awesome moments.

Shannon

Denise said...

What a beautiful flower she is...and you know I just love the pictures of her with her brothers! You will be in awe of the relationships she will form with them. Maggie loves her ge ges to pieces.

Mrs. Winn said...

How wonderful to see her home! Her smile just radiates. Looking forward to more pictures :)

~Kelly

Vivian said...

My friend,
I rejoice everytime i think of you and your sweet little princess. i'm awed that God brought us together through our daughters, and cannot wait to share our journey with you!
Have a blessed day!
Love,
Alycia

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs