Jul 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am extremely thankful for our beautiful baby girl, Gabriella Grace and her foster parents in China who are taking such good care of her. I'm am also thankful and in complete amazement of what God can do. Our baby girl, located half way around the world, and in foster care also has an adorable little girl who is also in foster care with her. The little girls name is Emily. Through an email group for parents who are adopting children from this province a post showed up asking if anyone had sent gifts to a little girl in China ~ the parents had photos they would like to share that had their daughter in them as well. They felt the little girl was "2-3 years old and very pretty". Well, as a proud mama I thought that could be my baby girl so I emailed this wonderful family. They in turn emailed me the pictures and sure enough it was our Gabriella Grace!! I am simply amazed that God can have two beautiful little Chinese girls in a foster home half way around the world and that their parents can unite and only live two states away from each other!! Emily's mom and I have been emailing regularly and are looking forward to reuniting our girls here in the US. God is sooooo very good!!!

1 comments:

Annbellinski said...

How wonderful for Gabriella and Emily!! Truly, "we've got a great big wonderful God!"

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs