Jan 7, 2010

Letter from the NVC arrived today!!!

Today I opened the mailbox while we are on our way to take the boys sledding and IT WAS THERE!!!! The letter from the National Visa Center with our GUZ number!!! Needless to say there were very happy screams in the SUV on our way to the big sledding hill:) We were in contact with our agency and scanned the letter to them and they are sending it on to China to begin the processing of our DS230!! Once the D230 is processed, which takes about 2 weeks it then moves on to travel approval; this normally takes 3-4 weeks additional weeks....so what does all this all mean ~ I need to be shopping for an Easter dress for our baby girl because she will be home to celebrate Easter with her forever family this year ~ and it looks like we will be traveling to China at the very end of February or early March to bring her HOME!!!

5 comments:

Vivian said...

woooo hoooo! So excited for you all!
Praying that things go speedily and smoothly from here on out!
Let's bring our girls home!
Blessings!
Alycia

P.S. this is my favorite picture of her so far! :)

Rebekah said...

Yeah!!!

Mrs. Winn said...

Congratulations on this next step!

Steve n Coco said...

Yeah, Easter!! Can't wait to see the little princess in her dress! :)

Be blessed,
Courtney

Wife of the Pres. said...

HI! I came over from Denise's blog. I am so excited to see how far you are in the process! It is ALMOST time! You are going to get to China before us but I am so happy for you!!! I didn't realized our LID was just 10 days after yours; unfortunately our LOA did not come until 12/18 so and we had to hold off on our I800 and send in a Supp. 3. Long story I hope to share one day, but at any rate we hope to be in China by April. It doesn't seem too, too far away.

I love the updated pictures. She does look so much bigger!!! I am laughing about all of the clothes and her wardrobe … and her room is just perfect!

Take care and I really hope your TA arrives in the next batch!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs