Aug 17, 2010

Graduation...Masters of Science in Nursing!!




I had prayed that Gabriella would be home in time for my graduation and she was!







Lovin my baby girl!!




It's really happening...

Waiting to receive my diploma...it's been 2.5 years, a couple more minutes will be just fine:)




It's completed...MSN Baby!!!




I couldn't have asked for a more loving and supportive family through the process...




and Anna, a dear friend who prayed for and supported me all the way through! Thank you to everyone who supported me during the last five years of school through the BSN and MSN program. I would like to also thank God for leading me into this wonderful profession and allowing me to serve as a nursing instructor to help guide our future nurses of tomorrow:)

4 comments:

Vivian said...

Teresa~ So proud of you girlfriend!
So very happy to know that your baby girl was able to be with you during your special day! What an amazing answer to prayer.
You are blessed indeed, and i'm blessed to know you!
Love,
Alycia

Rebekah said...

Congratulations Teresa! What an accomplishment!

The Wright Trips said...

Awesome! Congratulations on such a wonderful accomplishment! Everyone looks great!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs