Sep 28, 2010

Confession Time...







I have to confess...after having several pairs of boys tennis shoes, golf shoes, baseball cleats and lots of high top basketball shoes it was W-A-Y too fun when I was able to shop for Gabriella's first official pair of girly tennis shoes for fall. When Gabriella saw these shoes her eyes lit up, she took her sandals off and immediately wanted to try them on. She was smiling from ear to ear as she said "home mama"? As they fit her perfectly I said yes and she began jumping up and down...at that point we realized her shoes light up everywhere when she walks and runs:) It was a great shopping trip and the best part is I had a Kohl's gift card given to me by a dear friend for graduation so they didn't actually cost me a penny...I love shopping trips like that:)

3 comments:

Vivian said...

Awesome shoes! Or as Adahlyn would say, "Oh my doodness!!" I can so see my Sophie sporting something like that when she was littler. Not sure about Miss Adahlyn. She is more of a tomboy, but, she loves her baby dolls!
I miss you friend! Just getting over bronchitis, and slowly on the mend. Hoping to talk to you soon!
XO,
Alycia

Denise said...

Aren't girl shoes the best. A local store has these and I think that Maggie may need a pair!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Lovin the BLiNG! Girls are so much more fun to shop for!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs