Oct 24, 2010

Fall Blessings...







Gabriella has blessed our lives beyond measure. She is truly the daughter I have always dreamed of! She is funny. She smiles all the time! She is happy. She is thoughtful. She doesn't want to miss anything:) She snuggles and cuddles. She makes up the cutest songs to sing while we're riding in the car. She can turn an ordinary day into an extraordinary day simply with her smile:) She is a true princess and loves girly things, yet can hold her own while keeping her three big brothers in line. Just like grandma said earlier this week "she was specially ordered from heaven and she couldn't be anymore my daughter". I love you Gabriella Hao Grace and you have made all of my dreams come true:)

Ni Hao Y'all



2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

What a cutie pie in the leaves :) A little pay off from the Gymboree shopping trip too, I see?! lol!!

I know exactly how you feel about Gabriella - as Mya really was the missing piece of my heart - I could not love her more! God is so good!!

Chris said...

What a blessing, indeed!

Love her smile!!:)

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs