Oct 12, 2010

Guess Where Gabriella and Mommy are going...

You guessed! It's time for Gabriella to learn about our special girls trips to Florida:) I have taken these very special trips a few times now and have grown to love them. Being in school the last few years and with adopting Gabriella we haven't had one for a while so it makes it even more special:) Papa and Grandma have a condo down in Florida. I go down and take a girlfriend with me and the four of us have a wonderful time...we shop, lay in the sun, go to the beach, eat and repeat ~ it is wonderful!! I almost feel like I'm a little girl again and I love it!! Gabriella will be meeting my very dear friend Jennifer from CO. Jennifer and I used to live three houses apart from each other for several years and truly became the best of friends and we looking forward to spending plenty of girl time together catching up:) Grandma also mentioned there is a new Gymboree outlet...I can almost guarantee we will need to check it out during one of our shop, lay in the sun, go to the beach, eat and repeat days:) Gabriella asked if we will be on the "airplane long time like China". I reassured her it will be a much shorter flight than our plane ride from China:) We will share plenty of pictures when we return:)

1 comments:

Amy said...

Can't wait to hear!!! Go girls!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs