Nov 4, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010



My first trick-or-trick...I'm not sure what its all about but I think it's going to be fun!





Mom thinks I look so tiny and cute in my costume...even from the back:)




My first stop...






for trick or treat...






was at Papa and Grandmas and they were happy to see me:)





Papa said I have been working my magic on this family for the past seven months...I think I've grown to love my new family:)





When I turned around and saw Emme was here to trick or treat I was soooo excited!! Emme was Minnie Mouse and looked very cute!!



Emme is a very special friend and has helped me through a lot of first since I've been home:) She helped me to go down the slide at the park for the first time, we went on my first picnic together, she was there at my first football game and now my first trick or treat...thank you sooo much Emme...I love you!



Emme knew how to count for two pieces of candy! Good girl Emme:)






Once I figured out what was going on I couldn't get to the next house fast enough!




Emme and I stuck together through the whole night! I hope she can keep coming over to trick or treat each year...I'm already asking when we can go again!



Happy Halloween!!!










2 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

So sweet...we also enjoyed our first Halloween, and Faith now plays trick or treat all day long at home... love those firsts!

Amy said...

Adorable... so much fun!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs