Apr 17, 2011

I'm sooooo excited!!!!


I have always enjoyed photography and taking pictures however with the business of life, work, grad school, four children who keep us hopping I can honestly say I haven't really had the time to work on a hobby that I enjoy.  Sooo, my wonderful hubby is giving me an early birthday present and I am signing up to take photography classes with Lisa!  Feel free to go over to her blog and look at all the amazing pictures she has taken...this lady is incredible ~ not just in her photography skills but her heart for the orphans still in China is amazing.  Part of the proceeds of the classes she is offering will be sent to

Visions Of Hope Grab Button 6 at 500


which she created to help those left behind in China.  A few of my blogging friends have been blessed to take Lisa's classes in the past and their photos are amazing!  My friend Denise, who encouraged me greatly during our adoption process, has even created a photography business where she does amazing work with the skills she has learned!  Click on her name and check out her photos!

I'm taking the classes on line which intimated me a little at first however I realized if I could complete graduate school on line I could probably pull off a five week photography class on line too:)  I begin Lisa's class in May and I can't wait to share some photos with you during my time that I'm in class!

Praying you all have a blessed week!

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

How exciting!!! I LOVE Lisa's pictures. I hope that someday when things slow down around our house, I will be able to take a class from her.
Have lots of fun!!!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Wonderful news! Enjoy!

Denise said...

You will love it! And thanks for the shout out...Lisa still gives me so much help:) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, I know the class is going to be wonderful!! I sure wish my hubby would FINALLY get the hint and get ME one of her classes!! Cant wait to se all you learn!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs