Apr 2, 2011

My Girl...



























Thirteen months ago this precious baby girl was placed in our arms.  We had waited years, prayed countless prayers and hoped that who ever God had chosen to be our daughter that she would be able to bond with us and fit into our family well.

I have to say that God didn't just answer our prayers, He went above and beyond with the gift of Gabriella!  After being blessed with three wonderful boys I wondered how life may be with a daughter.  Amazing...wonderful...exciting...and yes, she is a mommy's girl!!! 

I love seeing her smile when she wakes up each morning and most days the first words out of her mouth are "I love you mommy". I love the fact that she can "run the house" at the ripe old age of 3!  I love when I walk in the door she says "Mommy your home, I missed you" and puts her little arms around my neck and hugs me with everything she has in her and we both squeal with excitement when we see each other.  She lets me do her hair.  She likes to do my hair.  She loves getting dressed up including dresses, jewelry, tights, hair accessories and a purse to match!  She LOVES shoes and really cute ones at that...she is her mommy's girl in this area for sure! She dances and twirls through the house as she does her ballet dancing.  Gabriella loves cooking, shopping, going for walks and playing.  Pedicures and manicures aren't optional. She loves to "match" mommy; in clothes, shoes, and even the other day she brought up hair color...someone may be getting some low lights very soon:)  What I love most about my daughter is her heart.  Gabriella's heart is loving, caring and sensitive to others and their feelings while at the same time being confident in herself and who she is. 

God didn't just bless me with a daughter, He blessed me with my girl and I love her with everything I have within me.  Thank you God for such an amazing, beautiful and perfect baby girl! 

3 comments:

Heather H. said...

She is absolutely beautiful, inside and out!

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

Beautiful photos of you and your precious girl!!

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I am offering classes that begin in May. I know you had left me a comment last week saying that you were interested. Feel free to email me with any questions. visions by lisa at gmail dot com.

Have a wonderful weekend~

xo,

Lisa

Football and Fried Rice said...

Isn't it amazing how He knows JUST what we need!? Your Gabriella is adorable - so happy for you!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs