Sep 4, 2011

She Did It!!!





It's taken over a year to get to this point...







Gabriella had absolutely NO desire to get her hair trimmed...







then, she realized maybe this wasn't so bad!








Natalie has done my hair for years and was so very, very patient with our baby girl!!







and by the time she was finished







we had one very happy, happy little girl!!





Thank you sooooo much Natalie for giving Gabriella her first official hair cut!  She has been telling everyone about you and that "it didn't hurt....I sooooo happy"!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Wow, she is getting so big...I went back to look at her birthday party pics...she is simply adorable:) I hope to get back to being a better blogger!

Denise said...

Wow, she is getting so big...I went back to look at her birthday party pics...she is simply adorable:) I hope to get back to being a better blogger!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Well, who cuts her bangs!? It is pretty cute, but how could it not be?!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Who cuts her bangs?! I love that she kept saying it didn't hurt :) looks great for Gabriella's first day of pre school!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs