Nov 30, 2011

Guess Who's Birthday it Is???


Twenty -one years ago today we gave birth to our first beautiful baby boy!!!  He

had the biggest blue eyes and longest blond eyelashes you have ever seen!  I'm

convinced the nurses even passed this on in report because as soon as a

new nurse came in she said "let me see the gorgeous little guy who has the long

 blond eyelashes".



We are very proud of Daniel!  He is independent, confident, and a very hard

worker!!  He is also currently living 700 miles away from us in North Carolina

and....




we get to see him in nine days!!!  I will give you one guess on who is VERY

excited to see her big brother next week!  You guessed it!  Gabriella is currently

drawing pictures for Daniel and writing the "words"  stating "I love

Daniel" and "I miss Daniel".  I believe she speaks for all of us!!  Happy Birthday

to our very special baby boy!!!

0 comments:

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs