Aug 21, 2012

Rosemary Beach, Florida!




I have some serious catching up to do on our blog!!  It's funny, I thought I 

would have lots of free time being home with my favorite munchkins this 

summer, but it seems like life had other plans!  Let's begin with our awesome 

trip to Rosemary Beach Florida!!




While we have been blessed to go to Florida many times, as it's been a crazy 

type of last few months I was excited to find some place that was a little less 

commercialized, no high rises and ...well as peaceful as it could be with a 

family our size!  The BEST part was that my BFF and her family from Colorado 

were able to join us AND dad and Lori came too!!




My Aly girl, who was my first baby girl, and Gabriella.  These two spent LOTS, 

and LOTS of time together! Aly was very patient with my Gabbie girl!




Speaking of Gabbie someone became a little fish mermaid as I was informed 

while we were in Florida.




Someone else, well, let's say he enjoyed his time in the pool too!




Jordy and Papaw having an in-depth conversation.




And Gabbie wanting to make sure she was in on the action.





Aunti Jen was just W-A-Y to excited to give Gabriella this outfit!!  Yes it is a 

BRONCOS Peyton Manning jersey!!!  Needless to say we LOVED it and she is 

the FIRST in the family to receive the new Peyton jersey!






We truly didn't take that many pictures on our vaca so some were taken with 

our IPhones!  This was a big girl shopping day while the boys and Gabbie went 

to race go karts!  As Curtis dropped me off Gabriella verbally gave me my 

shopping list for her "Now mommy, don't forget I need skirts, shirts, dresses, 

high heels...." yet she wanted to go go-karting with the boys...Oh My!!





Curtis lounging by the pool.




Gabbie and Nick playing in the pool..these two have come such a long way!!





Having big brothers isn't such a bad thing!





Lovin on two of her bros!





The sun wasn't cooperating too well but I just love this little outfit on her and 

wanted to capture it:)



Our little princess!




My daddy and I!




Dad, Lori and I before we had a "good ol Indiana dinner".  Jennifer's amazing 

tenderloins and we made a huge pot of chili.  We also had shrimp cocktail for 

an appetizer and Gabbie's dip...quite a combination but everyone was happy!





I didn't take the camera down to the beach so this is from my IPhone.  The 

truth is Jennifer and I had a wonderful time with "girl talk" sitting by the 

ocean! One thing about a BFF is you can have the best intentions in the world 

to read by the beach but when you only get to see each other a couple times 

of the year, we found ourselves talking for hours on end...and it was great!!!!




We had a very nice time in Florida!!  While there were a couple of things going 

on that we had to work through while on vaca, it was soooo nice to be at the 

beach, listen to the waves and spend time with family, and more family!  

Since coming home this blond yellow hair is now a thing of the past and I 

couldn't be more excited! Gabriella is happy as my hair looks a little more like 

her hair!





1 comments:

Tonya said...

Beautiful pictures! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time. Where's the shot of your new hair? ;)

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs