Oct 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for our large extended family and this picture only represents a few of them!

I'm also thankful for a wonderful hubby who supports me while I reach for my dreams.

I'm thankful for three incredible sons who have learned how to find the silver lining in any cloud.

I'm thankful for my sisters and for my girlfriends who are like sisters.

I'm thankful for a group of students who give 100% while they are learning to become the nurses of tomorrow.

Above all I'm thankful to God, who knows our hearts, our hopes and our dreams and walks with us each day and loves and accepts us for who we are.

3 comments:

Amie said...

found you through Rebeccas blog. LOVE The look!!!! she did a fabulous job, as she always does!

Love your thankful post! And your BIG beautiful extended family!

Happy Day!

:)
Amie
www.heart-smiles.blogspot.com

Paula.... said...

Great job on your blog..I am happy you have it started..miss you at work!
Paula

Denise said...

What a beautiful blog...and such handsome young men. Tell Nicholas that now I will be stopping by to see what he is up to!

Welcome to the blog world~

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs