Oct 1, 2008

Welcome

Welcome to our families blog! We're happy you are joining us:) We are hoping that our family and friends can keep up with what is happening in our day to day lives and watch the boys as they continue to grow. God has truly blessed us with three incredible young men and we couldn't be more proud! As the title of our blog states, we truly feel that it is what goes on each and every day that makes up the time of our lives. Pour a cup of coffee, pull up a chair and make yourself feel welcome, we're glad your here:)

5 comments:

Annbellinski said...

What a beautiful blog . . . creative and heartfelt. Thank you for sharing it!

Amy said...

Oh Theresa - you have done it!!! It is so beautiful and those boys are just tooo handsome. I know I will enjoy your blog because you have so much to say - and you do it so well. Love the JD quote - it sums up that family of your so well. Amy and then gang

Rebecca Lily said...

So happy to be here!! Excited to follow along. :)
Oh, and I take cream with my coffee. :)

Sarah said...

hi!!!! It's Sarah from Indiana! Beautiful blog! Amy S. sent me your link. :)

PAWOLPERT said...

Teresa--you did a wonderful job! I love all the family photos. Someday, maybe on a class break, I'd love to create a blog. Must wait on a break tho :)
Peg

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs