Nov 13, 2008

Our future nurses of tomorrow

I have had the privalge of spending the last ten weeks with some of the most caring, compassionate, intelligent, fun loving, professional and dedicated people to the nursing profession that I have ever met. Their hard work when I asked for more patho and details on care plans ~ their deligence in researching every medication and knowing where it was metabolized, excreted and all the side effects that went along with it and answering the big question of was it WNL ~ their dedication to continue when they were met with great challenges and realizing that on some days, we as nurses, can be the ones who are truly blessed by learning some of lifes most important lesson from our patients, has made this group of students a group I will always cherish, remember and feel very blessed that they were my very first group of student nurses.

0 comments:

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs