Nov 27, 2008

Thankful

When I think of the things I'm thankful for the list is very long. I'm thankful for three of the most incredible boys a mom could ask for and that they are healthy and happy. I'm thankful for a wonderful husband who supports me in everything ~ changing jobs this year, completing a masters degree in nursing, running our family and adopting a little girl from China all at the same time. I'm also thankful for great friends who I love dearly and an extended family. However, one thing I'm extremely thankful for is for the special time I've been able to spend with my sister, Tammi, over the last year. Have I mentioned how fun it can be to have a psychologist as a sister? We have truly had a great year spending time together and doing a lot of things sisters enjoy doing and for that I'm very thankful:)

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Your sister and you are so photogenic, thanks for your comment on my blog, I had inspiration after seeing yours, and Kim helped me. You are doing a great job at keeping up with your blog, congratulations to Jordan on making the High School team!!

Denise said...

What a wonderful post. I always wanted a sister to share a special relationship with...and I would love to give Maggie a little sister as well!

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving~

Amy said...

I'm sooo jealous. I want a sister too. I'm guessing it is too late for that now. What a great picture too! Congratulations. Amy and the gang

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs