Dec 5, 2010

Merry Christmas...my favorite Christmas video




The last two years our family watched this video and listened to this song in anticipation of who our baby girl was living a half a world away in China. Last year we knew all about her from reports from her foster parents and her little picture was embedded in our heads...yet she wasn't home from Christmas. Now, in God's perfect timing our Gabriella Grace Hao IS home for Christmas and it couldn't be any more perfect! I hope you enjoy the video by Third Day...please stop the music at the bottom of the blog so you can enjoy the song with the video:)

1 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love this song and video. I remember last year watching it and being so happy that Robert was home. Little did I know that I would be watching it this year, wishing Lilly was home with us.
Praying it is our last Christmas without her home.

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs