Mar 6, 2011

Change...


It's amazing how life can truly change in just a year! A little over a year ago we had been blessed to be the parents of three amazing, incredible sons! On March 1 of 2010 all that changed when Gabriella was placed in our arms and what a year it has been! Gabriella has filled a void in our family that we didn't even realize was missing ~ it never ceases to amaze me how God knows our hearts and gives us the desires of our hearts...especially the ones in which He plants the seeds:)
*
Our family has a lot of change going on right now:) One thing we are preparing to do is move back home...home is about an hour and a half north of here and the place we resided for 17 years before relocating to central Indiana. We can't wait to be closer to our family and our friends who truly are family; they say home is where your heart is and our heart is definitely north of here:) We are scheduled to move about one month from now!!!
*
I have also been blessed with my dream job and accepted an assistant nursing professor position at my Alma mater...again, I feel like I'm going home as I'm surrounded by wonderful, honest and Godly colleagues and students alike...I have to wonder if this isn't what a glimpse of heaven is like as the heart of the campus family I'm blessed to be a part of truly appears to have the heart of Jesus and I'm eternally thankful to be a part of such a wonderful educational environment:)
*
One last thing that is changing is that I've ordered a new blog so this blog will be getting a total make over and I can't wait for it to be completed! I love the colors and am very excited for it to be completed:) The new blog we will have will be changed to a private blog, at least for a period of time and I may discuss why at a later date. If you would like to continue to follow along our families journey please feel free to contact me and I will send you a password to our new blog; we don't want to loose our blogging friends...just need a little more privacy for a while:)

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Please let me follow your new blog. I can't lose contact with you so Robert and Gabriella can meet when they are older. :-)
Blessings,
Rebekah
bmw_woods@yahoo.com

Amy said...

I am thinking of you today...tomorrow will be just fine! I want to hear all about it. And yes, the password please! Let's try to get together...over the 18th weekend... even for a bit!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs