Jun 8, 2012

I Wish I May, I Wish I Might....




We feel so blessed to have some of the best neighbors in the world where we 

live!  Tuesday evening the boys were playing baseball in the culdesac, the 

little girls were playing, dad's were talking and showing each other their 

latest projects and the big girls were catching up on things.  Around 10:00 

when we were all getting ready to go inside Gabriella ran up to me and said 

"Mommy, look at the star, we need to make a wish on it".  So we said "I wish 

I may I wish I might wish upon this star tonight".  I then asked her if she was 

going to tell me what her wish was....






She said "I wish that Gabbie and mommy can make a strawberry pie".  I 

giggled and giggled!  I love the simplicity of her wish and the fact that it 

included spending time together.  Needless to say Wednesday led us to the 

store to purchase the ingredients to make a strawberry pie. We enjoyed 

spending time together and making one of her favorite desserts!



the long road




2 comments:

{Shannon} said...

These are great! And that pie looks yummy! We are also fortunate to have amazing neighbors! Just a couple days ago they brought us homemade blueberry jam :-)

Sarah said...

Love this! :)

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs