Jun 20, 2012

A Weekend of Blessings!!





Have you ever had a moment when you knew you were exactly where God 

wanted you to be?   That is how we felt this weekend when we were 

blessed to be invited to attend Lisa and Keira's baptism!







Chris and I have been life long friends since we were four...like Gabriella's 

age!  We have shared a lot over the years and we have several things in 

common.  One of the best things we have shared is our faith in Christ.





When I received an email from him one afternoon sharing with me that Kiera 

and possibly Lisa were going to be baptized I was ECSTATIC!!  When he then 

invited us to attend their baptism in St. Louis, I knew there wasn't anywhere 

else I would rather be!






Watching Lisa and Keira walk into the pond for the baptism brought tears to

 my eyes!  Knowing they were entering Christ family was an answered prayer!





The smile on Chris' face is priceless!






Some photos don't need words...





and the joy that is expressed in this is an example of why:)







Soooooo blessed to be with these two VERY special ladies as they were 

adopted into Christ family! 




I smile every time I think about the fact that our family will be spending 

eternity with their family and our Heavenly Father!! 


0 comments:

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs