Apr 22, 2010

I Have to be Honest....


When I first looked at this picture, well, my VERY first thought when I looked at this picture of all of our children was I wish Gabriella had her hands down...however my very next thought was how thankful I am that NONE of our kids look alike!

*

When Daniel and Jordan were little and I would have them out, to the grocery or basically anywhere, people would ask Daniel "who is your little friend" keep in mind I even dressed them in identical fall coats and hats from time to time. I accepted the fact the boys didn't look a thing alike but deep down wished maybe they looked just a little similar. A few years later we had Nicholas. I prayed and asked God that if he chose to bless us with another little boy I'm really ok with that I just asked one thing; I prayed that he would be a mixture of Daniel and Jordan in personality and looks...I received exactly what I prayed for...and again all three of the boys, didn't look alike; it's funny we have even had people ask us if any of the boys were adopted! Now, when I look at OUR children, the perfect children God chose for our family, I can honestly say I'm thrilled that they all have their own unique look and personality! I can't wait for someone to ask us if any of our children are adopted again...there is a little part of me that wants to look at them and say "yes, can you guess how many"?

0 comments:

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs