Apr 25, 2010

The Look...





Most all men know what "the look" means when it is given from a female. We now have proof that "the look" starts at a very young age. Nicholas was trying to talk to Gabriella in Chinese, a little game they will play from time to time. Gabriella was more than "over" the game and didn't need to use her Chinese or English language to let him know...her body language did all the talking!! She quickly returned to being her normal happy self and the moment turned into giggles for all who were there:)

2 comments:

Vivian said...

oh my! She is just too precious!
I just love that you have her home with you now! I know it was a long and hard time waiting!
Bless you my friend,
Alycia

Lilly said...

OH.MY.GOSH! you got a little stinker here! but so cute and adorable! not that I didn't know she had you guys wrapped around your pinky since day 1!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs