Jul 18, 2011

Our Beach Girls...




















I have always wanted to take pictures of Gabriella is a white dress on the beach and I've searched for the "perfect" dress for months...yet couldn't seem to find it.  Once we found out that Emily and her family would be joining us I then became obsessed with finding two identical white dresses...and the search began and intensified...and still I couldn't find what I was looking for...until, the day before Emily and her family were to arrive at the beach...there they were...two dresses in the perfect sizes!!!  No wonder I couldn't find the dresses in IN they were at a store in South Carolina!!  It sort of reminds me of God's timing...how sometimes when want things in our time yet God's timing is truly what is perfect:) 

I couldn't choose which pictures to post so I chose lots that I love for different reasons:)  I received an email from Mary, Emily's mom, this morning and she stated that another adoptive family stated how many families who adopt children from China and travel as a group share a special bond but we have "so much more".  I'm not minimizing at all how close families become who share this common bond however I do feel that God gave our families double the blessings with Emily, Gabriella, the bond they shared as sisters in China and now the love and connection that both of our families share:) 

0 comments:

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs