Oct 25, 2011

I'm Ready....




I'm more than ready to have all of my kiddos together again!  Daniel moved to

 North Carolina in September...I have pictures but each time I tried to post about

 it I began to cry so I didn't do the post.  He is missing his little sister and his

 little sister is missing him!  We're hoping he can come home for Thanksgiving but

if not then, he will be home for almost an entire week over Christmas!!!  We

couldn't be more proud of him for wanting to spread his wings and try something

 new out on his own...but we just wish he was a little closer to home:)



3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I hear ya, Sister! I do not know how I will handle when my big boys leave!!

Heather H. said...

It's very hard when they leave.

Hugs.

Vivian said...

Oh friend! I SO know how you feel. Audy just got accepted to a school in CA, and I am counting down the days until she comes home for Christmas. Praying for you all. (Hugs)
Alycia

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs