Mar 8, 2012

Florida!!!



Gabriella and I flew to Florida to spend a few days with Papaw and Grandma!





We had plenty of time for some rest and relaxation!  We swam in the pool,

played and enjoyed all of the sunshine and warm weather!





Gabriella was VERY excited that she could stand "flat footed" in the 3 foot section

of the pool and touch!





Grandma came down to play in the pool and Gabbie was full of giggles and

excitement!





We also enjoyed visiting with some of their friends and a wonderful dinner in the

 condo where Gabriella clearly showed everyone that her shyness is a thing of the

past!  She also was extremely polite at the dinner table, putting her napkin on

her lap without being asked, using her manners and made sure there wasn't one

moment of awkward silence during her first "business dinner" that she attended. 

Needless to say everyone there was quite impressed with our little princess and I

must admit she made her mama proud:)





Gabriella and I spent a day shopping where she was a true angle!  She scored a

few things at Gymboree and I found a new purse that I absolutely LOVE!  One of

the BEST things that I realized while we were gone is that I have had my fixed

lens on manual focus instead of auto focus...which means I haven't forgotten

everything I learned in Lisa's class and all my blurry pictures from a few weeks

ago...happened because I had it on manual focus!!!  Sometimes it's the little

things that can totally make my day and that was one!


As we were exiting one of our flights the family behind us said "she is one

seasoned little traveler and a very good girl".  I couldn't agree more!  I told them

I would travel around the world with her in a heartbeat...as a matter of fact we

did just that a couple of years ago and the last two years have been some of the

best of our entire lives!





1 comments:

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

Ahh so fun! I took my oldest daughter Kylee there last week! I haven't had time to upload pictures yet:) She looks so big!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs