May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day 2011!!











God blessed us with a beautiful afternoon filled with sunshine for Mother's Day!!  Though we've had a lot of things going on this weekend, we were able to spend a little bit of time doing one of my favorite things!  We picked up a bucket of fried chicken, along with some sides and sweet tea and headed to a local park that is known for having beautiful flowers!  We threw a blanket out, the boys and Curtis passed the football, Nicholas and Gabriella took Baily for a little walk in the park which he loved and I was able to take pictures...one of my favorite hobbies in the world!  We missed that Daniel couldn't join us today however I'm hoping he will be able to make it for mother's day next year!  We were able to have a nice "heart to heart" chat on the phone. We also had to take Nicholas to the doctor as he was exhibiting signs of appendicitis...so we are currently in the "waiting" stage to see if it is going to progress or if it may just be a "not so nice" GI thing going on.

I have completed my first week of on line photography classes and though the pics aren't perfect I was able to change my auto focus to where I could "blur" the tulips in the background so we're making progress:)  I'm enjoying my classes very much and look forward to learning more!!!

Praying you all have a blessed week and Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms!

2 comments:

The Wright Trips said...

Sounds and looks like it was a great Mother's day! The pics are awesome!! Sounds like you are picking up so great tips for your photography!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I noticed the blur in the first picture before you even said anything - yay!! It's beautiful and perfect!,

Football on Mothers Day = perfection to me!

Glad it was a beautiful day!

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs