May 18, 2011

I've Been Bitten...









by the shopping bug at Target!  I have to admit that a lot of Gabriella's outfits come from Gymboree however as I'm a major bargain shopper I know how to use my Gym bucks to the best of my ability.  Though I can't say I've bought her a lot of things at Target, there are a few things I do really like. I've also confessed to Curtis that I have two major weaknesses when it comes to dressing her....at least for summer....bathing suits and shoes! The toddler shoes are way too cute!!  I tried to down load pictures of the ones she added to her wardrobe yesterday however I just couldn't get them to look quite right on the blog.  Let's just say she will be styling with her pedicures and while I purchased three pair of sandals and a pair of gold glittery shoes, they didn't total up to 1/2 of what we spend on one pair of the boys tennis shoes!! 

 We also found swim suits for $8 as they are on sale this week!  One of the suits we picked up is the turquoise one you see at the top of this post.  As many of you know Gabriella has spent the majority of her life in pink since she has come home.  Last night she tried on the turquoise suit, and I don't want this to come across wrong, but she looks just gorgeous in this color!  If you happen to have an Asian angle you may want to consider this color for her:)  We also ran across the shirt on clearance for $5 (I'm changing the bow to something that corresponds with her leggings) and the leggings were less than $10.  We also found an adorable hot pink dress, sorry I couldn't resist, that was also clearanced for $6!!!

So this mama is pretty excited about the bargains that she found yesterday for her baby girl..and Gabriella, well, when she was talking to Curtis last night she was beyond excited telling him all about her "new sim suit, swandals and dwess, shirt and leggings" she came home with:)

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, we rock Target!! You really can't beat the prices - especially for school, when they may ruin whatever they are wearing :) I hear what you are saying on trying different colors - we put Mya in an orange printed swimsuit this year and it's beautiful!!

Mya loves getting new clothes too!!

The Wright Trips said...

Buying for girls is so much fun! We're going to the fort this weekend for the neighborhood rummage & I can't wait to see what I can find! And I'll have tons of Izzy's clothes if you want to stop by ;)

 
© The Time of Our Lives
CoffeeShop Designs